Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nartural Home & Garden Magazine and my DIY wreath


One of my favorite magazines is Natural Home & Garden.  It reaches so many topics of sustainability, recycling, and eco-friendly solutions to better our planet.  I love it!  Recently, Jessica Kellner, the Editor posted one of my DIY projects on their website.  It's my burnt out light bulb wreath.  And even though it's painted red for the holidays, all you need is a can of spray paint and in minutes you can paint it a new color for the new year!  I also want to thank Jessica for providing magazines for Design Sponge's Portland Bazaar.  They were a big hit.  And last but not least, cause she's my Best Friend.  In this issue, a wonderful spread of Joanne Palmisano's book, Salvage Secrets.  Woo Hoo! 

http://www.naturalhomeandgarden.com/nh-living/transformation-tuesday-a-diy-wreath-made-of-burnt-out-lightbulbs.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment