Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kisses from Rocky the Dog

This is Rocky.  His parents are not rich with money but Rocky is priceless.  And the love for Rocky fills your heart in seconds.
He brings happiness to all who meet him.  Including me.  He loved having his belly scratched and in the short time of knowing him, he made friends with ten other strangers too.
I didn't have any money on me, so couldn't pay for a kiss.  Instead filled their gas tank.  They never asked for anything.   

We all have experienced hard times.  And some time we get distant and cold when we see people asking for money on the streets.  But Rocky reminds us that not all are bad in this world.

I love ya Rocky!

2 comments:

Bark Collar said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Shannon Quimby said...

Aww...thanks! I so appreciate your feedback.
Cheers
Shannon

Post a Comment