Friday, June 1, 2012

Lardo Restaurant Design, Warp Speed


I am all about getting stuff done.  Hate to dilly dally.  But I think I have finally  met my match.  Lardo's contractor Tim Mencer is giving me a run for the money and I love it!

Subway Tile
Tim; "We need tile choice."
Shannon; "When"
Tim; "This afternoon"
Shannon; "ah...ok", but silently thinking, so much for that lunch date.

Tile is up, check.  Had ten minutes to pick out Grout color, check, check. .

Lardo www.lardopdx.com   is starting to become a visual reality!  When all is done, hope you will stop by and join me in getting back that lost lunch!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

Ezra from Protech Hospitality Fitouts said...

Is your restaurant went well? Cafe Fitouts Sydney

Post a Comment