Monday, April 1, 2013

Better Homes & Gardens Kitchen Remodel



It wasn't too long ago that I received a call from my good friend Rosanne Palmisano. When I answered the phone I was greeted with panicky “my ceiling is falling!” What else could I do, but rush right over? I walked in to assess the situation and sure enough the plaster once located on her ceiling was definitely now on the floor below. 

As it turns out, that plaster prompted the beginning of a major remodel of Rosanne and her husband Sean's Greek Revival home in NE Portland. You guys know how these things go: first you're patching a ceiling and before you know it, you're ripping up flooring and installing a new kitchen island. It's what keeps us DIY folks going.

Fast forward just 1-1/2 years later, not only did she survive the remodel, but Rosanne let me submit her beautiful new kitchen to Better Homes & Gardens magazine. I was thrilled when I got the call to produce the story "Social Hours" for this month's (April 2013) issue.  A scan of the article is below, or if you pick up your own copy, flip ahead to page 41.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment