Monday, April 15, 2013

Salvage Design Guest Speaker

Every year, I am honored to speak at a variety of trade shows, antique fairs and other events all over the country. I get the biggest kick out of sharing the endless possibilities of working with salvage and creating DIY projects!
Recently, I spoke at the Rose City Bridal Show www.rosecitybridalshowcase.com   




This was one of the displays I made for the show.  The alter is made from saw horses and a window. The rocks displayed near the chairs are topped with burlap roses, and stacked apple crated full of potted flowers and mismatched candelabras bring the whole space together.  Thanks so much for the amazing photos taken by Aniko Productions www.anikoproductions.com 

If you know of any fairs, events or shows coming up in your neck of the woods? Give me a shout or pass my name on. Trust me, we’ll have a blast turning dumpster diving finds into functional home d├ęcor!


0 comments:

Post a Comment