Monday, April 8, 2013

Today's Vintage: My Monthly Column


For the past couple of years I have been writing a monthly salvage DIY column for Today’s Vintage, a trade magazine for those living in the antique world. You should check it out  My columns share creative  and easy ideas, that can be made using common household items, that might otherwise be tossed in the trash. I include a list of all the supplies you'll need and step by step instructions.

In the April issue my column focuses on an old dresser, that gets a face lift compliments of Portland artist, Joy Corgain. She took this old dresser and transformed it into a show stopper! Don’t you just love it?







Besides my column, Today’s Vintage is a fantastic resource for locating upcoming auctions, flea markets, trade shows, history on collectibles and antiquing malls throughout the U.S. The Best part? It’s free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment