Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Behind the scenes of a great book


 
My best friend in the whole wide world, Joanne Palmisano www.salvagesecretsblog.com has put to bed her second book, to be released next year.  How cool to have my home featured in both books, Salvage Secrets being her first.
 
But even though we are buddies to the end, she and I sometimes don't see eye to eye.  Take my first photo by photographer and laughing partner, Susan Teare www.susanteare.com.  Joanne wanted something professional and approachable for Salvage Secrets.  Me by the fire.  OK, I have to admit, I do like the photo but...
 

I've been told by others (and many times by Joanne, because BFF's say it like it is..I am slightly on the loud side personality wise. So I thought this was the more fitting photo.  It didn't make the cut, but it does bring some giggles to the three of us, every time we look at this.

Wait until you see the next photo of book number two she wrote!!  She made me swear not to show it.  I'll give you a hint, it involves finger pointing and another fireplace!?!  It won't make the cut either, but don't worry I'm not shy...I'll show you soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment