Friday, May 10, 2013

Goodwill Hunting: Five Dollar Find Gets a Makeover (Draft Needs After Photo)


If you haven't seen the May edition of Today's Vintage magazine, my latest column highlights a project spurred on from a successful adventure in Goodwill hunting. Sometimes, it's just too easy! These stools may not look like much at first, but for a mere $5.00 I couldn't resist and I knew I could give them a new lease on life and add a little hipster decor flare.

They started looking a little something like this.


But after removing the seat...

Applying a little spray paint...


As you can see, this was $5.00 well spent! If you love them as much as I think you will, I am happy to say they are up for grabs. That's right friends, I am selling these little treasures. Interested? Send me an email: shannon@shannonquimby.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment