Monday, May 20, 2013

The Secretary Gets a Facelift






On my last trip to the Goodwill “bins” I saw this beat up, old secretary; missing the piece of wood that covers the front. But I couldn’t stop staring at it. I called my DIY buddy, Joy Corgain, who just so happened to be in the neighborhood and was able to drop by. I said, “Joy, this secretary has your name written all over it.” She agreed and quickly bought it. We bungeed it into the back of her small car and the sad looking secretary was off to get a makeover. Look at the incredible transformation!  The yellow just pops!



 And that little piece of ribbon that acts as a drawer pull is so sweet. The best part? She’s selling this beauty for only $275. Buy it before I do! You can reach Joy here:  josiecorgain@yahoo.com 




0 comments:

Post a Comment