Tuesday, June 25, 2013

HUGE Garage Sale Sneak Peek


It's that time of year again- Shannon and Lauren's Annual Big Garage Sale is back! Nine years of hosting this thing, and every year is bigger and better than the last. What's on sale this year?

Garden and furniture decor, computer, printers, stereos, sports equipment, desks, books, electronics, tables, workshop tools, dressers rugs, lighting, dishes, clothing, toys, fabric, outdoor umbrellas and stands, DVD's & CD's, DIY projects (many that have been published in national design magazines, like HGTV), glassware, paints, benches, home decor, shelving, building supplies, furniture, holiday items, flower pots, storage bins, high end car parts & tires, ladders and so much more.

And if that weren't enough to entice you, I am also offering many wholesale antiques: a metal cottage vanity, artwork,harvest table, quilts, vintage signs, wood columns, cupboards, chairs, lighting, wheelbarrows, pottery, garden, architectural moldings, rugs, suitcases, primitives, trunks, stools, dressers, screen door, iron decor, enamelware, old toys, beds, cabinets, it's really way too much to list it all!


Because I love my blog readers so very much- here is a sneak peek of the goods, just for you!



Make your wish list, measure those spaces, bring a tape measure and come early to get the best stuff before it's GONE!

Where: 2030 SE Rex Street, Portland, OR 97202 (Westemoreland Neighborhood)

When: Saturday, June 29th, Sunday June 30th from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Don't be square, see you there! Yeah, I did just say that...








4 comments:

Kate said...

Loving the red rocking chair!!

ChloƩ Derderian-Gilbert said...

I love that rocking chair and I happen to live in the neighborhood. I wonder if I might be able to stop by to see it in person as I won't be around on Saturday. Any idea on price?

Shannon Quimby said...

You can swing by Friday while I am setting up. The chair is buried right know and I can't reach it to see what I priced it at. I have so much stuff!

Laura Barrera-Moore said...

That metal cottage vanity has potting bench written all over it! Could I put my name on it....I plan on being there bright and early at 8 AM!!!!!

Post a Comment