Friday, July 5, 2013

Pencils Become Art





My mom sent me images of these incredible teeny, tiny sculptures made from the tips of pencils. Man, my mom knows me well. I just love them! It might be the ultimate example in making something from practically nothing. When I sent the images to my manager Nicole Curcio she loved them too and had to find the source.

Being a native of Bridgeport, CT and having recently returned from a trip to Brazil, Nicole discovered the artist, Dalton Ghetti, was originally from Sao Paolo, Brazil, and currently residing in Bridgeport, she went a little crazy researching his work!

Here are a few snippets:








If you want to know more about Dalton's work you can visit his site or watch this video about him. He is an inspiration to me, Nicole and I am sure, you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment