Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Salvage Sights... Re-Run

Portland, Oregon is a city of industrious spirit. The city offers a smorgasbord of vintage, salvage, antiques and thrift stores. Every month as I visit my favorite local haunts, I'll be sharing my fun finds with you. First up: RERUN!





RERUN is a neighborhood resale and consignment store that's been around since 2005.  The owners  envisioned the store as an organic part of the community; offering a friendly place to meet new friends, sell some stuff, and discover the find of a lifetime. 

Fiestaware fun!





Check out this groovy crushed velvet lampshade! It was only $8.00 and is now totally on my DIY to-do list. Stay tuned to see how I transform it.



No wet blankets here! The warm and fuzzy green blanket is a rare non-DIY project score. I like this one just the way it is. It cost a mere $12.00. Snuggling up with it when the rain returns: priceless.


And, of course, it wouldn't be a thrift store adventure in Portlandia if we didn't put a bird on it. This guy was perched atop RERUN, approvingly crowing about my finds, as I packed up the car.

1 comments:

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

This looks likes an awesome place! I wish they shipped! LOL Hugs, Leena

Post a Comment