Monday, September 30, 2013

My Dining Room is Trending on Houzz.com!

Well, this is so fun! I had mentioned in a previous post that my home, the REX Project, was going to be featured on Houzz.com. It has been and the feedback has been overwhelmingly great! Nearly 10,000 people have added photos just from my dining room chandelier from my Houzz page to their Idea Books. There have been tons of comments on the post and on Houzz.com's Facebook page!

 Since we built the house in 2008, I've changed the dining room three times. Here are a few shots to demonstrate what a big difference a shift in color can make in a room. Which look is your favorite and why?

You can see the original post for your self here on Houzz.com. Please add to the conversation with your comments and thanks for all the excitement about it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment