Monday, September 16, 2013

Road TripTreasures from Habitat for Humanity Re-Store

On the way home from my scouting trip in Bend I wandered past the  Habitat for Humanity Re-Store in Madras; population 6,059. Now, I know it doesn't look like much from the outside, but man, I am glad I turned the car around!


My future DIY treasures:
  1. Blue wheelbarrow with blown out tire --> future planter box.
  2. Hard to see but that tall, skinny white and green thing is a folding card table --> facelift with a fresh coat of paint and new top.
  3. Rear tire bike rack --> toilet paper holder.
  4. One LONG piece of wood (6 x 6) --> tabletop decor.
  5. Industrial step stool --> no clue yet, but the wheels are turning...

Got any ideas before I dig in? Finished projects coming your way soon!

1 comments:

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Nice haul! I really like the ideas you already have for the revamps! Can't wait to see them! Hugs, Leena

Post a Comment