Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Scouting Salvage Design in Bend, Oregon

Last week I took a road trip to Central Oregon to scout homes in the beautiful city of Bend. I got to tour three different cottages. Each one was remodeled by one designer, who truly knows how to stretch the dollar without sacrificing style. Her creativity and "no-fear decorating rule" combined with her use of salvage, flea market finds and materials found on Craig's List, show that you don't have to spend a million bucks to have expensive taste.

I was blown away by how she used simple items and ideas to transform each cottage into someplace that felt larger than life.
No doubt about it, these sweet little homes need to be published, so  I am feverishly sorting through the 500+ photos and putting these submissions together to share with some of my favorite editors. I'm sure you'll be seeing them in print soon enough, but here's a sneak peek to hold you over.




1 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful little cottages. Can't wait to see the rest!

Post a Comment