Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Better Homes & Gardens Photo Shoot with Lincoln Barbour

 

 
With the help of the home owner's adorable pooch, Pete, photographer Lincoln Barbour and I wrapped up shooting and styling an amazing master bathroom for Better Homes & Gardens.  
Lincoln is getting ready to move his camera to a better location to get the next perfect shot...in the shower.  Yep, our talented photographers such as Lincoln always end up in the closet, crammed up against a wall, in a corner, or in this case, Lincoln in the shower.
 
 
Before Lincoln asks for a lens or a lighting solution, Mike Grippi who I should nickname "Radar" is one step ahead of him.  They are a fine tuned photographer machine.   They did forget to call me and tell me to wear my beard though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment